by Nanica Brown
Whether it’s the heat of the grill, or just the heat of the moment, it’s time to turn up the heat on breakfast this Father’s Day! These five recipes are sure fire ways to please dad…well. maybe after a well earned sleep in:
- Julie Van Rosendaal knows that brunch is a great way to get together with family and friends and reconnect with your bare feet in the grass – and if you cook the whole thing on the grill, no one will be stuck inside in the kitchen. Try making her BBQ French Toast for your dad!
- Make Mancakes! This sweet & savory hybrid from Food Wishes is made with bacon, green onion, and cheddar corn. These are the perfect pancake for a Father’s Day Brunch or even breakfast for dinner!
- Who doesn’t want cake for breakfast? A Pretty Life in the Suburbs combines all the best parts of summer and parties with this moist, delicious and easy to make Blueberry Breakfast Cake.
- Hearty and comforting this Berry Lemon Baked Oatmeal from Home to Heather would be a the star on it’s own, but add bacon and eggs you have a fantastic family brunch to share with Dad.
- There is nothing more manly that Chicken N Waffles. Invest some time on Father’s Day to make Grandbaby-Cakes salty, the sweet and the flavorful dish for your dad.
And, if you’re really not down for making breakfast you can book brunch at one of the amazing places around town. Happy Father’s Day everyone!